International accounts must reflect pricing as translated into their local currency.
#GETFLOATY has built a brand of strong recognition and high-perceived value. By not adhering to the established Minimum Advertised Price (MAP), a reseller can have a dramatic effect of diminishing or detracting from the perceived value of the #GETFLOATY brand and its products. Our MAP pricing policy is intended for consumers to purchase from resellers based on loyalty and customer care expectations. Therefore, if #GETFLOATY agrees to allow your company to resell its products, you will need to agree and abide by the following requirements and restrictions.
The MAP policy shall work under the following guidelines:
1. The Minimum Advertised Price for any #GETFLOATY product shall not be less than 20% below the current Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) as published on the #GETFLOATY website (www.getfloaty.com)
MAP pricing is established by #GETFLOATY and may be adjusted by #GETFLOATY at its sole discretion.
2. The MAP policy applies to all advertisements of #GETFLOATY products in any and all media, including, but not limited to, flyers, posters, coupons, mailers, inserts, newspapers, magazines, catalogs, mail order catalogs, Internet or similar electronic media, television, radio, and public signage.
3) The MAP policy is not applicable to:
• Any in-store advertising that is displayed only in the store and not distributed to any customer(s)outside of their store. • Any email newsletters sent to your customer database.
4. If pricing is displayed in other than a brick and mortar retail store, any strike-through or other alteration of the Minimum Advertised Price is prohibited.
5. MAP applies only to advertised prices and does not apply to the price at which the products are actually sold or offered for sale to an individual consumer within the dealer’s retail location or over the telephone. #GETFLOATY dealers and sales representatives remain free to sell these products at an appropriate price of their choice.
6. MAP does not establish maximum advertised prices. All dealers and sales representatives may offer #GETFLOATY products at any price in excess of the MAP.
7. #GETFLOATY’s MAP policy does not in any way limit the ability of any dealer to advertise that “they have the lowest prices” or, they “will meet or beat any competitors price”, that consumers should “call for a price” or phrases of similar import as long as the price advertised or listed for the products is not less than the MAP.
8. Dealer agrees to hold all trademarks and copyrights of #GETFLOATY as the property of #GETFLOATY and use advertising materials provided by #GETFLOATY in an authorized manner only.
9. Intentional or repeated failure to abide by this policy will result in termination of dealership or sales representatives. #GETFLOATY does not intend to do business with dealers or sales representatives who degrade the image of #GETFLOATY and its products. It is #GETFLOATY’s sole discretion whether or not to provide prior notice or issue warnings before taking any action under this policy.
10. Negotiated Contracts: From time to time it may be explicitly approved by #GETFLOATY in writing to sell certain #GETFLOATY products at below MAP pricing. The discount amount and length of time will require written approval from #GETFLOATY.